ZODB programming guide¶
This guide consists of a collection of topics that should be of interest to most developers. They’re provided in order of importance, which is also an order from least to most advanced, but they can be read in any order.
If you haven’t yet, you should read the Tutorial.
- Installing and running ZODB
- Writing persistent objects
- Access and modification
- Rules of persistence
- Special attributes
- Object storage and management
- You can’t change your mind in subclassing persistent
- Schema migration
- Object life cycle states and special attributes (advanced)
- Things you can do, but need to carefully consider (advanced)
- Transactions and concurrency